In housing, a reasonable accommodation request can cover payments

If you have a disability, you might be entitled to a reasonable accommodation having to do with how you pay for your housing.

Maybe, because of a disability:
-you need a co-signer.
-you need to slightly delay your payment.
-you need to change how you physically submit payment for your housing.
-you need to change the form of payment for your housing.
-you need a recalculation of your “household income.”

If you’re facing an issue like these or others, please call HOPE, Inc. today!
-Miami-Dade: (305) 651-4673
-Broward: (954) 567-0545